Sunday, March 11, 2007

Who wants to . . . .

. . . finish this Bohus cuff by weaving in the ends for me??


BohusCollage



This cuff has been on hold for awhile so that I could work on a few other projects, but I pulled it out this weekend to break up the stockinette of Wicked and foot-knitting of the RSC sock. I didn't have that many rows left, and I wanted some practice with this before my Bohus kit arrives--I ordered the "Skogsmörkret, svart / Bohus Forest Darkness, black" kit. The ends will weave themselves in overnight, won't they? I'm not totally sure that I have enough yarn for another cuff, although maybe if I carry the yarn up the rows instead of cutting ridiculously long tails I will have enough. Otherwise, I'm fine going Michael Jackson style with one cuff!

3 comments:

Jacque said...

I'm so jealous. That looks good. One of these days I'm going to try out Bohus.

Anonymous said...

Great work! Let me know if you run out of yarn, ok?

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love those colors! Can't wait to see it finished!