Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bohus Bonanza!

Bohus Yarn

Waiting at the post office when I came home from Phoenix was a package from Sweden! I ordered the "Skogsmörkret, svart / Bohus Forest Darkness, black" Bohus kit from the Solsilke website a week before I left, and it arrived very quickly. The yarns are beautiful, and the pattern looks challenging but clear. I really like this colorway--there were many beautiful kits to choose from, but these are the colors that will most easily fit into my wardrobe, and I really want this sweater to be wearable! I'm glad that I took the Bohus class at Madrona, I think that it will make it much easier to follow the pattern. I'm going to wait until after I return from Boston to dive into this project, to avoid losing any of the pieces while travelling--I'm also hoping that Stephanie will post some full photos of her finished Bohus soon. Speaking of Boston, I'd better finish packing--I'm off to the airport soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is going to be beautiful! Love those colors.