Saturday, April 04, 2009

Green Green Rocky Road

P1030331


I've been trying to think of a way to make knitting these sleeves sound or look interesting, but even Frieda isn't all that interested in them. I've been working on a lot of other projects in the meantime, but have been trying to get through a minimum of four rows (that's one set of increases) per day. It's paying off--I'm only a couple of increases away from the widest part of the sleeve, and then I can stop counting rows until the sleeve is long enough. These should fly by after that, and then it will be time to make the final zipper vs. button band decision and finish this puppy off. That's when it will get interesting again, I suppose.

The spring cleaning that I semi-started last weekend in the sewing room continues. I realized this week that my car is unacceptably dirty on the inside, and that I need to do more work in the sewing room before I start messing it up with new projects. Oh, but you know how I love new projects . . .

No comments: