Vickie Cardigan sleeve that I finished this week. The last time I showed you this sleeve, I realized that I'd made an error in the X-O cable that required some re-knitting, but otherwise it's been a pretty easy thing to knit. Note that right after typing that, I got up and re-checked the X-Os on the sleeve to make sure I hadn't made the same error.
The three patterns have different row repeats, but the cabling itself is pretty predictable. The diamonds move every right side row, and the X-Os move every fourth row--it's not hard to see when the cable happens. I tend to get into trouble with cables that move less frequently, I'll either cable two rows early or two rows late, or I'll think that I've cabled too early or too late.
Sleeve number two is now underway, and even though it's "hot" here, I think I'll still be able to work on it tonight. Until it's time to go out and rock, that is!