Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Snow Smells Good!


And it running around smelling it tires out these dogs, then I'm all for it! The snow started coming down heavy just before I left work, and the ride home was a little treacherous. Not for me, really--I'm an overly cautious driver--but I probably saw 15 cars in a series of accidents on a long steep hill that I was driving down. It's been snowing heavily here for a few hours now, and the dogs really have to work to forge a path through the snow. Gretel keeps going outside for a few minutes and then running back in, with cold snow on her nose. The first time, she ran up on my lap and stuck her cold, snowy (pointy) nose in my ear. I don't know why I didn't see it coming, but I'm ready for next time!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cute! Sounds like you didn't have too terrible of a commute - I wish I had been so lucky!