- Yarn for a Rowan cardigan that I've been carrying around and not working on, one that I may or may not still have a pattern for.
- Yarn for a Dale of Norway cardigan that was stored in a box marked "Three Knitting Projects" that I may or may not still have the pattern for
- An unfinished teddy bear sweater
- Yarn left over from this outfit made for J____ L_____, who is now at least 10 if not 11 years old. It took me a really long time to knit, and J____ could only wear it for a few weeks (if that) before she outgrew it. Her younger sister was s-l-i-g-h-t-l-y heavy as a baby, and maybe only wore it once.
- Yarn left over from a colorful tea cozy that I once made for S_____ M______
- 1.4 slippers knit of brown sheep worsted. No trace of pattern, no recollection of ever having knit these
- One pink cotton baby bootie.
- One ball of cookie-monster blue Berroco Chinchilla, left over from a sad attempt to knit a furry hat for A___ M______. As usual, I was a victim of gauge--in that I was too lazy to swatch.
- A Rowan design sweater that is one of the first sweaters I ever finished after taking up "real" knitting in 1989. I think that the pattern had the word "posy" in it. It is cream, a color I pretty much never wear, and has fussy/cutsey details including a scalloped collar and slightly gathered shoulders. Totally not my style, but maybe I can start wearing it to work, if it washes up well, since I don't really care much what I wear to work.
I'm a little bit apprehesive about the possibility of a moth infestation in this bag, although the knitted fabrics to appear to be o.k. It was all sealed up in a Space Bag, and still seemed to be really sealed before I opened it up over New Year's weekend. I'm keeping it segregated until after I wash the posy cardigan, in case any bad things show up.