Sunday, May 10, 2009

Please Seam This Sweater for Me

May 10, 2009


Sometimes the best photos of Frieda and Gretel are those where they are caught doing stupid things--closed eyes, tongue out, sneezing.

It's a beautiful, sunny day here in the PNW, which may explain why I'm having trouble working on a bulky wool sweater. However, I'm determined to get at least one sleeve sewn in today, and here's the proof that I've started:

P1030867-1

There's so little left on this sweater, but yet still so much. I want the finishing to look good, but I've never been good at seaming, and last week pretty much kicked my ass so I don't have a lot of mental energy for it, either. Maybe a nap is in order--the sleeve will still be waiting for me.

1 comment:

Cactusneedles said...

Looks good! Love those candid dog shots! Take your time seaming, I know it's tedious!