Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Aaach! You Got Me!

I was tagged today by Missmalice:

Here are the rules:

"Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog."

So the toughest part of this is to tag seven more people--anyone willing to be tagged, please leave a comment!!!

Here are my 7 random facts:
  1. I loooooooove pub team trivia
  2. I'm going camping over Memorial Day weekend for the first time since 1988, when I camped out for a Grateful Dead show in Eugene, OR. That last camping trip cured me of any desire to adopt the "hippie" lifestyle or wear patchouli. This time, I'm camping at the Sasquatch Festival.
  3. I selected my MBA program almost exclusively because it meant living in Vienna for 7 months.
  4. I like South Carolina and North Carolina BBQ better than Texas or Memphis BBQ.
  5. Right now I'm dogsitting / housesitting for a friend who has a black lab named Max. Ever since I've had Frieda and Gretel (the mini-dachshunds) he seems HUGE, even though he's totally normal sized.
  6. In high school I won a $1000 scholarship in a bowling tournament.
  7. My grad school internship was with Harry Barker. The people I worked with were great, and I loved having dogs around the office all day. Frieda and Gretel are currently destroying this toy, which I found in Harvard Square at Black Ink when I was there in March.

No comments: