Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Madness Continues

P1050345


I gave away the entire first batch of mini mittens on Friday, but was able to replenish the stash over the weekend. Some of these will end up on the packages that still need to be wrapped, some will probably be given away tomorrow, and others may become part of my 2008 Mitten Master Plan. I'm still developing this master plan, along with some resolutions, but I can tell you now that it involves a lot of little mittens, and maybe some little socks, too.

Here's how the mittens look when they're feeling sinister:

P1050357


Menacing, aren't they? If you're looking for the pattern, you'll find it here. It's very straightforward, requiring only tiny dpns and a very small amount of yarn. If you're a knitting ninja, you can attempt two at a time, magic loop style, like this pair on Ravelry. I knit two of this batch magic loop style, but one at a time and I wimped out and used dpns for the tiny thumbs.

1 comment:

Cactusneedles said...

Again, those are great! Have a great Christmas!