I'm expecting my April Rockin' Sock Club kit any day now, and just in time I've finished February's Inside Out socks. They've been close to finished for about a week, but I couldn't quite get them done AND get packed for the trip to LA, so they just came off the needles last night. I made a couple of modifications at the top of the leg cuff, which felt a little too loose and unfinished for me. I added about an inch of 1x1 rib, and used this tubular cast off for a prettier finish. Thanks to yoyogirl for the suggestion!
This is probably the most interesting sock pattern that I've knit, and I like they way they turned out. I'm a little concerned that they'll feel super bulky under socks due to the cabling, but since it will probably be months before I can really wear them I won't worry about it too much yet.