Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Don't You Let Me Make You Blue, Too

Blues & Purples

Ack! I haven't even written about all of the blue projects I have underway, and today yarn for (at least) two new blue projects arrived. The blue hank in the upper right corner is Kitchen Sink Dyeworks Silk Linen Lace to make the Inamorata published in the latest Knitty. I can't wait to get started on this, I've been eager for this yarn since the pattern was published. The rest of the yarn is Cascade Cotton Club, which is for a certain young lady's 5th birthday--I'm planning to knit her a Twirly Skirt (Rav Link), but am not sure if I bought enough yarn. And I just realized that her birthday is in three weeks. I'd better get cracking!


_____________
"Don't You Let Me Make You Blue, Too": Lloyd Cole, Perfect Blue

1 comment:

AllyB said...

The blues are beautiful. Especially on this dark rainy morning in W Mi. Inamorata is beautiful and should look great in that light blue. Have a super Thursday!