Sunday, November 07, 2010

Believe It or Not--I Finished a Ripley

Ripley


Knitting on the various projects continues, but still slowly. A row on one sweater here, a row on another sweater there, and nothing on those damn Chevron mittens. I wanted a quick win, so I pulled a ball of grey Berroco Ultra Alpaca, and started Ripley on Saturday night. Worsted weight yarn on #10 needles = quick project! I used about 54 grams of yarn, which means that I should be able to get another hat out of the skein, maybe a smaller size with less slouch on top. It fits my large head, but is going in the "potential Christmas gifts" stash for the time being. It's closer than I think, I can feel it creeping up already!

2 comments:

pendie said...

I love it; I've had that pattern since it came out and I've yet to make it

~RaenWa~ said...

Your hat came out very pretty I love the edging on it. Christmas is approaching way to fast for my liking.